OVER 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED MORE THAN 100 PROJECTS
MASTER – MOBILE REPAIR STATION
- 6 vehicles
- Hydraulic winch with 13-ton capacity
- Crane-hydraulic manipulator with 9.5m reach
- Air compressor with 5.5 kW power
- Autonomous diesel heater Webasto 4kW
- Rigid hydraulic towing device
- 3-phase 16 kW diesel generator
Drilling machine, double grinder, vise, hydraulic press, and welding equipment
CRAFTER FOR NATIONAL POLICE OF UKRAINE
- Conversion into passenger VAN
- Installed windows, A/C, heaters, seats, flooring, metal protection
- Emergency lights around the vehicle
- GPS Tracker
- Hikvision CCTV Camera
- Winter tires
VHF Radio with Antenna
RECOVERY AND REPAIR MOBILE STATION (MASTER)
- Hydraulic winch with capacity of 24 tons
- Recovery lift with ability to evacuate 5 ton car
- Pneumatic tent with heater inside
- Satellite communication unit with high end CPU, CAN bus
- 30 kW mobile power generator
- Crane with max lifting moment – 14.3 tons
- Crane max vertical reach – 11.8 meters
- One of a kind station that consists of a winch, a crane, a recovery lift, a compressor. A mobile power station, as itself, is a mobile working space with external fast deployment working area (pneumatic tent). Master is equipped with, but not limited to, hydraulic press, hydraulic stretching, pneumatic hammer, mini washing machines Kärcher etc.
- The Station is designed for all weather conditions (operational temperature: from -32°С to +55°С) and all types of roads.
- Performs as a mobile service station with a full cycle of vehicle repairs.
- 6х6 transmission is to deliver the best off road results.
Designed in Ukraine by Pulsar Expo.
Assembled in Slovakia.
All parts/components are made in Europe.
- Machine has two side brushes and one central brush. It sweeps both right and left side by the control of the operator. It is able to brush the ground by spraying water against dusting. Sweeper has cleaning width of 2200 mm and is driven by an auxiliary engine. Brushes and spraying equipment are controlled from the driver’s cab.
- Peculiarities of sweepers are prevention from dust formation as the cleaning area is moistened with water. Water is supplied under pressure through the nozzles (15 pieces of spray nozzles on the brushes). The watering system on the brushes is controlled by the operator in the driver’s cabin. All of the watering parts are made of corrosion proof materials such as copper, brass, pig iron and plastic.
- Water tank is made of stainless steel with a volume of 1700 liters at min. There are warning lamp and buzzer when the water level in the tank is too low.
- Volumetric capacity of the garbage tank is 7 m3 (nominal). For the safety there is a blocking valve on the hydraulic system of the raising and lowering cylinder of garbage tank. In the garbage tank, there is a screen enough to be able to vent the air easily when preventing the sucked garbage to go into the fan. To empty the garbage tank just tilt the body hydraulically. The rear gate of the garbage tank will be opened/closed hydraulically.
- Flashing beacons are installed in the front and rear of the bunker with projector at both right and left side for night sweeping, and direction lamps at the rear side of the body for safety of other vehicles in traffic.
- There are camera and monitor system for the operator to examine the right side equipment of the truck.
- There is a wandering hose flexible and easy to use of 6 inches in diameter and ca. 4.5 meters in length at the rear part of the sweeper.